It's All About People
We specialize in building long-term relationships with our clients, and we work with clients only if we are the right financial planner for them.
We will help you get clarity and confidence from a flexible, long-term plan. We will also take into account the ever-changing circumstances of your real life.
We Might be Right for You if
- You would value a financial plan that includes retirement planning, investments, insurance, estate planning, and taxes.
- You would value having your portfolio professionally managed because you do not have the time or interest to manage it yourself.
- You are open to a long-term partnership with a financial planner. While you would be free to end our working relationship at any time, we prefer partnering with our clients for many years to help them manage their evolving financial circumstances.
- You are, or were, a self-made professional or entrepreneur.
- You have high integrity, communicate well, and are fun to work with.
- You prefer a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
When you use the Flip Flops and Pearls financial planning process, you get comprehensive wealth management that allows you to make better decisions about how to use your money as a tool to live the life you want.
Start Planning Today
The old saying, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail,” is a philosophy with many applications. And personal finance is one arena that certainly requires a proactive strategy to enjoy success. Financial planning takes into account myriad factors including taxes, saving and investing.
What Is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is the practice of putting together a plan for your future, specifically around how you will manage your finances and prepare for all of the potential costs and issues that may arise. The process involves evaluating your current financial situation, identifying your goals and then developing and implementing relevant recommendations.
Rather than focusing on a single aspect of personal finance, we view clients as real people with a variety of dreams, goals and responsibilities. We then address a number of financial realities to figure out how best to enable people to make the most of their lives.
As part of our comprehensive wealth management service, we including both financial planning and investment management.
What Services Are Included in Financial Planning?
We offer a variety of services, including
- Saving for College and All Education
- Insurance Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Philanthropic planning
Creating a comprehensive financial plan is an important first step, but our services don’t stop there. Life changes. Financial goals are updated. Markets become more volatile. Inflation and taxes rise. Jobs are lost. New opportunities arise.
We believe that it is important to work with our clients over time to help them navigate these changes. You can email, call, or meet with us as often as you would like. As your life changes, we will work together to make appropriate updates to your financial plan.